Pulls a ton, or three
Vecna APT Autonomous Pallet Truck
In it for the long haul
From retail distribution centers to grocery case pick facilities, the Vecna APT autonomous pallet truck is the long haul superstar you’ve been looking for.
Features and Functionality
Power up your warehousing and distribution facilities
Advanced Pallet Handling
Handles stringer, block, plastic pallets, with or without bottom boards
Takes on staging lanes, drop zones, individual spots, FIFO, and more
Dynamic Route Planning
Utilizes dynamic traffic management for load balancing
Takes on double-stacked pallets up to 8,000 lbs
Scans pallet barcodes and sends updates to your WMS
Runs 24/7 using opportunistic charging
ANSI B56.5 Compliant
Keeps your employees, equipment and goods safe.
Replans missions in real-time to optimize forks-full efficiency
Optimize your warehouse workflows
Picking and Putaway
Harmonize horizontal transport
Automate pick, putaway, or both. Vecna interleaves to and from dock movements to maximize your efficiency – clearing and filling staging lines up to 10 pallets deep and reducing labor by up to 33%.
- Vecna’s system is given a pickup mission to clear pallets from the receiving dock and dispatches an AMR.
- The AMR autonomously picks the first pallet and plots the most efficient route to it’s P&D location.
- The AMR drops the pallet at end-of-aisle staging and a manual operator completes final putaway into the rack location.
- A manual operator picks an outbound pallet and drops at endcap staging for Vecna.
- The system dispatches an AMR to transport the outbound pallet from end-of-aisle staging to the shipping dock.
Cross docking and sortation
Tap into the power of route-free navigation, and keep your dock-to-dock transportation running like clockwork. Vecna’s flexible navigation allows many robots to move many goods, to many locations safely and quickly.
- Vecna’s system is given a pickup mission to clear pallets from the receiving doc and dispatches an AMR.
- The AMR autonomously picks the first pallet and plots the most efficient route to its P&D location, avoiding obstacles along the way.
- The AMR drops the pallet to the appropriate outbound staging lane for final shipping.
Finished goods/ end-of-line
Run your “last mile” in record time
Fully automate the last steps of your operation. Vecna provides you with optimal delivery times by balancing takt times and demand loads via intelligent fleet orchestration.
- After receiving a pickup call an AMR dispatches to the location and autonomously picks up the payload.
- The AMR then travels and drops the payload at packaging.
- The system notifies an AMR to pick up the fully packaged payload and deliver it to the appropriate outbound staging lane.
Optimize your critical workflows right now
Have questions about what Vecna can do for you? Tell us about yourself and an automation expert will be in touch shortly.
Thank you for getting in touch
We aim to respond to all messages within 1-2 business days.
In the meantime you might be interested in some of these resources.