Manufacturing workflows that really move
Make goods faster with intelligent material handling automation designed to serve your most critical manufacturing workflows.
Optimize your manufacturing workflows
Kanban replenishment and milk runs
Supply your line and reduce labor by more than 50%
Eliminate fixed milk runs, save your material handlers for high-value tasks, and improve safety by automating travel from supermarkets to the line.
- An operator loads materials onto their appropriate carts and programs the Vecna AMR with its delivery destinations.
- The AMR autonomously navigates to its first delivery location and alerts nearby workers that it has arrived and is ready to be unloaded.
- Upon completion of swapping materials, the local operator releases the robot to its next delivery location.
- Once all deliveries are complete, the AMR will navigate back to the supermarket for its next mission.
Work in progress
Move materials quickly and safely
Autonomously move components from station to station while reducing materials handlers by over 50%. Vecna cuts traffic while improving safety and productivity with dynamic routing that optimizes routes and drop off locations based on real-time availability.
- The Vecna system receives a pickup mission from an operator and dispatches an AMR.
- Once the payload has been secured, the AMR autonomously selects the best route and navigates to the next available workcell.
- The system updates, and the AMR process to the next mission.
Finished goods/ end-of-line
Run your “last mile” in record time
Fully automate the last steps of your operation. Vecna provides you with optimal delivery times by balancing takt times and demand loads via intelligent fleet orchestration.
- After receiving a pickup call an AMR dispatches to the location and autonomously picks up the payload.
- The AMR then travels and drops the payload at packaging.
- The system notifies an AMR to pick up the fully packaged payload and deliver it to the appropriate outbound staging lane.
Automate in-between workflows and boost productivity by 40%
Free your workers from boring, laborious, but essential tasks. While other solutions ignore these low-volume jobs, Vecna’s automation drastically reduces the drain these non-value-add moves place on your resources.
- An operator calls for a robot to be sent to their location for a pickup.
- Vecna’s system dispatches a CPJ AMR to the pickup location.
- The operator manually spears the payload and programs the CPJ with its drop-off destination.
- The CPJ navigates to the programmed destination and autonomously drops off the pallet.
Robots used in workflowVecna CPJ
Where we work best
Enterprise-grade automation for the most demanding environments
Vecna’s automation solutions can operate in a wide variety of facility environments, but operate best in large, high-throughput, technology-enabled conditions.
Robots as a service
Autonomous material handling, at your service
Get the material handling tech you need when you need it, all for a single, low annual fee. With Vecna Robots as a Service (RaaS) you can easily increase your material handling fleet as demand surges, or alter your system as your needs change.
Don’t let lengthy capital budgeting cycles slow you down. Rapidly deploy Vecna Robotics’ system for your most critical workflows and turbo-charge your throughput in no time.
Key Vecna Stats
throughput improvement vs. manual operations
more pallets moved per $ vs. manual MHE
faster ROI vs. traditional AGV
uptime with Pivotal™ autonomy and remote monitoring
Optimize your critical workflows right now
Have questions about what Vecna can do for you? Tell us about yourself and an automation expert will be in touch shortly.
Thank you for getting in touch
We aim to respond to all messages within 1-2 business days.
In the meantime you might be interested in some of these resources.